Hey there, I hope you enjoy making this Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup! I made this with all organic ingredients and it was the best chicken noodle soup I’ve ever had. This recipe is free of gluten, dairy, soy, rice, or GMOs.
The Most Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 box of corn/quinoa pasta
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 heads of garlic
- 7 shakes of Italian Seasoning
- Start by placing the whole chicken in the Instant Pot and adding a few cups of water.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley, and some roughly cut celery and onion.
- Set the Instant Pot to pressure cook for on high-pressure for 45 minutes.
- Chop up all your vegetables while the chicken cooks.
- When the chicken is done cooking, release the pressure and turn off the Instant Pot to allow the chicken to cool down.
- Place a large colander within a large bowl. Next to it, set two medium sized bowls.
- Pour the contents of the Instant Pot into the colander.
- If there’s anything stuck to the bottom of the Instant Pot, put some dish soap and water in it to soak.
- Take apart the chicken. Place the meat you intend to add to the soup in one of the adjacent bowls, and add all the bones, scraps, and other inedible parts to the other bowl. The bowl underneath the colander will have all your broth in it.
- Finish cleaning out the Instant Pot.
- Add all your broth, vegetables, and chicken meat to the Instant Pot. Add about 7 shakes of Italian Seasoning. If you’re short on time, you could pressure cook it on high-pressure for 12 minutes and it would be good to eat. Otherwise, set it to slow cook for about 2-4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
I’d love to see what you make, so add your photos to the “tries” on Pinterest or share them on social media and tag me @strongwithpurpose!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it!