002: New Moon Intentions & Caring for Our Deepest Needs
Topics this week include:
- Setting New Moon intentions;
- Caring for our deepest needs;
- Letting go when it’s right for you;
- Kristen’s commitment to her body’s recovery;
- Laurel’s progress with her treatments and medication;
- Saturn moving into Capricorn;
- The meaning of the Winter Solstice;
- What’s to come astrologically;
- Friendship, connection, and community;
- [Trigger Warning] We talk about depression, anxiety, and anorexia.
Kristen and Laurel created Sure Uncertainty to share messy, vulnerable, and insightful explorations into the uncertainties of life and so much more.
Website – New Paradigm Astrology
Music – Cigarettes After Sex and Random Rab