001: If Not Now, When?
In this first episode, we begin to share parts of our stories. Topics this week include:
- Our connection through Jimmy Eat World;
- The mindset around feeling trapped;
- The correlation between women’s hormonal cycles and the moon cycles;
- Intro to astrology and natal charts;
- Coping with mental illness;
- Trauma and its manifestation in the body;
- Aspects of recovery;
- Making a crisis plan;
- The power of mantras;
- Tarot Reading: Queen of Cups
We just scratched the surface in this first episode. Stay tuned for much more to come!
Kristen and Laurel created Sure Uncertainty to share messy, vulnerable, and insightful explorations into the uncertainties of life and so much more.
Website – Astro to generate your natal astrological chart
Book – The Body Keeps Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
Book – The Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
Book – Experiments in Truth by Ram Dass
Book – Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
NAMI Helpline: 1-800-950-6264 or text NAMI to 741741
Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: 009: Navigating the Intracacies of Friendships & Finding the Light in Dark Times | Strong with Purpose | Mindfulness & More